Complete Garage Door Opener Services
Your garage door is the most-used exterior door to your home. In addition, garage door openers in rainy places like Seattle are often the top way for operating the door and entering and exiting the home. The opener makes access to your home safe, well lit, and convenient. The specialists at Precision Garage Door of Seattle gladly provide sales, installation and repairs of garage door openers as well as trusted name-brand products. Learn more below about our efficient openers.
We service and repair all Major Brands: Genie, Stanley, Liftmaster, Marantec and much more
Precision Garage Door of Seattle offers a great selection of the four main types of garage door openers. Here is a brief description of each:
- Chain drive: utilizes a chain to lift and lower, can be noisy, is very reliable, and is good in cold climates
- Belt drive: very quiet, long-lasting, can be more expensive, and has advanced security features
- Screw drive: uses a powerful lifting unit with few moving parts, requires little maintenance, and may be slower
- Jack shaft: fits where a traditional opener does not, allows for overhead storage, and has great value
To learn more about which type of garage door opener is right for you, call the technicians at Precision Door. Our professionals will ensure you receive the best value for your needs.
The Right Company for Service and Installation
You receive several advantages by working with the professionals at Precision Garage Door of Seattle. We offer professional installation and repairs for both residential and commercial garage door systems and openers. We have years of experience, and we only employ certified and trained technicians, not subcontractors. We stand behind all our work with our lifetime warranty, so contact us today for reliable service for your garage door opener in Seattle.
Are you interested in saving energy and preserving the environment? Precision Garage Door of Seattle can help you be more environmentally friendly every day without even thinking about it. Every time you use your eco-friendly garage door opener, you are conserving energy. Our advanced door openers are highly efficient and reliable. Its stand-by mode allows it to conserve energy while still being operationally efficient. You can also program a light timer to light the garage when you need it but not waste energy when you do not need the light on.
Let us call you!Enter your phone number in the form above and we will call you so you don't have to wait on hold or go through voice menus!
Repair or Replace?
As the largest moving part in your home, the safe, secure, and efficient operation of your garage door is essential.
When your garage door opener stops working properly, it can often be repaired without too much problem and repair is typically a less expensive option than replacing your unit. We often recommend repair over replacement for this reason.
There are times when replacement is your best option:
- If your opener is more than 15 years old we recommend replacement to improve the safe operation of your door. Note: Federal Regulations (UL 325) were updated in 1993 making garage door openers safer.
- If we have safety concerns with a specific Brand or the manufacturer has been successfully sued for safety defects, we will not repair that model.
- If there are no photo electric safety eyes present on your system, we will not be able to repair the unit.
- If the brand no longer exists, parts will be unavailable & replacing your opener is usually the only option.
At Precision Garage Door Service of Puget Sound, we take pride in our work and our reputation. That's why we back everything we do with an outstanding warranty.
Give us a call, we’re happy to answer any of your questions.